I am a blogger, and I make money from my blog. For legal and ethical reasons – and because I care about being honest & transparent with my readers! – I can’t accept compensation without disclosing it.
I want to inform you of the following:
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- HOWEVER, I am committed to honestly expressing my true experiences, thoughts, and feelings on a subject or product.
- I will not say I have tried a product/service if I have not.
- I will not endorse a product/service I did not like.
- I will not exaggerate my experiences with a product/service. (I am a very expressive person, however, so be prepared for very emotive descriptions! 🙂 )
- I will not stay quiet about a product/service that I enjoyed or found useful!
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Finally, The Merry Momma is written and edited by me, Lisa Mullen, unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.