Slow cooker meals are a busy mom’s best friend. There are few things more delightful after a long day than remembering that dinner is already taken care of! Do yourself a favor, and add these EASY crockpot recipes to your family favorites list.
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
Did you know January is National Slow Cooker Month?? (Side note: do you call it a slow cooker or a crockpot? I ONLY ever said crockpot until I started blogging and learned that slow cooker was the general term. I’m going to use both in this post, but tell me what you call it in the comments!)
I have a deep, abiding love for my slow cooker. I absolutely relish the feeling of knowing that dinner is already taken care of when late afternoon rolls around. It’s the best, especially on long days and busy nights. And I love that rather than feeling frayed and scattered trying to fix dinner during “the witching hour,” I can focus on talking with my kids about their day.
And for those of you who work outside the home (as I did before my third child was born), crockpot meals are wonderful! After a long day at work, it’s so lovely to come home to a ready (or near-ready) meal.
Related Post: 15 Things to Do With Your Kids When You’re Tired or Sick
Do you love slow cooker meals, too? Or would you like to make more use of them? Here are 20 easy crockpot recipes to incorporate into your regular dinner rotation.
20 Easy Crockpot Recipes
Slow cooker meals are a busy mom’s best friend. There are few things more delightful after a long day at home or work than remembering that dinner is already taken care of! Do yourself a favor, and add these EASY crockpot recipes to your family favorites list.
- Thick & Hearty Crockpot Chili
- Taco soup (I make my own taco and ranch seasonings in bulk, and keep in an airtight jar)
- Cheeseburger Soup (I use her suggested Velveeta substitution and beef broth instead of chicken)
- Potato Soup (A few times a year, I buy potatoes in bulk on sale and dice/freeze them. It makes throwing together things like potato soup super easy! I also use regular whole milk for this recipe, because that’s what I have on hand.)
- White Chicken Chili
- Chicken Breasts
- Salsa Chicken (only TWO ingredients!)
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
- Pulled Pork
- Honey Balsamic Pork Loin
- Mississippi Roast (My simpler and healthier slow cooker beef roast: I skip the mixes, generously salt the beef hours in advance, throw in a jar of pepperoncinis or homemade pickled peppers, and add a jar of homemade beef stock.)
- Mongolian Beef
- Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Tater Tot Casserole
- Sloppy Joes
- Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Breakfast Casserole
SHARE WITH US: What are some of your favorite easy crockpot recipes? Share them in the comments below! (Bonus points for links! 😃)
Slow Cookers and Accessories
Crockpot Lunch Box Portable Food Warmer (great for work!)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- 10 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Weeknights
- 25 One Pot / One Pan Meals for Easy Dinners
- 15 Homemade Hot Drinks for Cold Winter Days
- 25 Pantry Meals You Can Make With What You Have on Hand
- 10 Favorite Instant Pot Recipes