Who doesn’t love pizza, right? It’s a classic for a reason. But if you could use a little pizzazz in your pizza night, try some of these pizza variations.
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
I don’t know your family’s feelings on the subject, but we LOVE a pizza night around here. We have some kind of pizza every other week, at least.
While we thoroughly enjoy making homemade pizza (or picking one up on those busy/tired nights), it gets a little old week after week. Probably not so much for my family members who are mostly just eating said pizza (though the kids do help with the toppings), but I like to mix things up a little.
Since the taco night variations blog post I shared last year was so popular, I thought I would do a pizza version! Here are some of our favorite pizza variations to jazz up your next pizza night.
15 Pizza Variations to Mix Up Pizza Night
Who doesn’t love pizza, right? It’s a classic for a reason. But if you could use a little pizzazz in your pizza night, try some of these pizza variations:
- French Bread Pizza – Cut a loaf of french bread in half, horizontally. Brush with olive oil and bake at 425° for about 4 minutes. Top with all your favorite pizza toppings and bake again until cheese is melted, about 10-13 minutes.
- Tortilla Pizzas – Put all your favorite pizza fixin’s on tortillas and bake at 400° until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. (Grilling is another option!) These are great for “pizza bars” – letting each person make his/her own individual pizza.
- Bagel Pizzas – Lay out bagel halves on a cookie sheet and top with your favorite pizza toppings. Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes.
- Homemade Pizza “Rolls” or Pockets – Divide a ball of pizza dough into small squares or circles. Spread a dollop of pizza sauce and top with a bit of shredded mozzarella and diced pepperoni. Fold over sides and pinch to seal. Place seam-side down on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 15 minutes (or until dough is firm and bottoms are slightly browned). These make fantastic freezer meals!
- Pizza Roll-Ups
- Best of both worlds – Put a spin on your classic homemade pizza by combining it with other favorites, such as cheeseburger, BBQ, or breakfast pizza!
- Mini Pizza Cups – Cut 1 tube pizza dough into 12 pieces and place in a muffin tin (these are my absolute favorite!). Place a spoonful of pizza sauce and your favorite pizza toppings in each cup. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes. If the tops brown too quickly, cover with foil.
- Pizza Casserole
- Pizza Pancakes or waffles (this is the waffle maker I have and love)
- Zucchini Pizzas – We make these a LOT during zucchini season when I’m using our zucchini bounty in every way I can think of.
- Spaghetti Pizza
- Pizza Quesadillas – Like regular quesadillas, only with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni inside (can also add a THIN layer of pizza sauce)
- Pizza Grilled Cheese – Grilled cheese + pepperoni. Easy peasy.
- Pizza Kabobs – We have not tried these, but they look so fun!
Do you have other pizza variations to add to this list? Share them in the comments!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- 20 Taco Night Ideas (to Mix Up Taco Tuesday!)
- 50 Ways to Repurpose Leftovers
- 10 Quick & Easy Dinners for Busy Weeknights
- 25 Pantry Meals You Can Make With What You Have on Hand
- 25 Meatless Meals (That Aren’t Pasta)