Need some last-minute stocking stuffers? Here are some fun last-minute stocking stuffers for kids!
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
Fun & Interesting Stocking Stuffers
- Melissa & Doug Scratch Art mini notes— Melissa & Doug has an entire line of Scratch Art products, but these mini notes would be perfect for a stocking!
- Joke Book — This is a great non-toy gift. Kids love learning new jokes!
- Card games
- Disappearing Ink Message Pens— I think these are so cool! They come in a 12-pack, so you can break apart the pack amongst your various stockings.
- Activity books — coloring books, Dot-to-Dot, word searches, mazes, color by number, etc.
- Paw Patrol bath finger puppets— I think I’m going to have to get these for my own Paw Patrol-loving kiddo!
- Art/Craft supplies — Crayons, markers, colored pencils, erasers, washi tape, glitter (if you’re brave!), paints, stickers, etc.
- Mini puzzles — These Christmas puzzles are so cute!
- Play-Doh — A classic! And perfect for sticking in a stocking.
- Dinosaur cars, monster trucks, Matchbox cars, etc.
- Bath paint
You can also find lots of great (and CHEAP) stocking stuffers at Dollar Tree!
Dollar Tree Stocking Stuffers
- Small puzzles
- Fun/Colorful bandaids
- Activity books
- Hair accessories
- And tons of novelty toys
SHARE WITH US: What are some of your favorite stocking stuffers?
You Might Also Like:
- How I’m Celebrating Valentine’s Day With My Kids
- 25 Easter Egg Fillers (That Aren’t Candy)
- 25 Gifts for Toddlers (That Won’t Be a Waste of Money )
- 25 Gifts for Preschoolers (That Won’t Be a Waste of Money)