Being a mom is tough work, and I don’t know a single mom who doesn’t have moments of feeling like a failure. Some of us spend too many moments feeling this way, in fact.
But those thoughts are nothing more than Satan trying to discourage us, deplete us, and disarm us.
He loves when we beat ourselves up because the more we do, the less we tap into the power of the One who works through us.
The more our eyes are on our own imperfections and inadequacies, the less they are on His perfection and ability.
How do we reverse this cycle of discouragement? By replacing those thoughts of failure with life-giving affirmations.
Here are 10 affirmations that will lift your spirits, restore your confidence, and remind you that with God’s help, you can be the mom you were called to be.
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
10 MOM AFFIRMATIONS TO SPEAK WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE A FAILURE
- I am a good mom.
- No one else can love my kids the way I do.
- God created me to be the mother of my children, and He does not make mistakes.
- God gives me the wisdom and strength I need.
- God equips me daily to be the mother He’s called me to be.
- I don’t have to mother like anyone else; I only need to be the best mom I can be.
- I am doing valuable, important, eternal work.
Related Post: Am I Doing Work That Will Endure?
- Taking care of my family sometimes means taking care of myself.
- I cannot be a perfect mom, but I can be a purposeful one.
- Just because I don’t love this moment doesn’t mean I don’t love my kids.
Did you find these affirmations encouraging? Want to have them at your fingertips to speak every day? Sign up to get them as this lovely printable PDF!
- Can Good Moms Work Outside the Home?
- The Secret to Joyful Motherhood (With FREE Printable!)
- 20 Rejuvenating Scriptures for Weary Moms
- When You’re Not the Mom You Want to Be