Are you looking for Easter egg fillers that aren’t candy? You’ve come to the right place — this post is full of them!
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
I shared in this post last year that it’s important to me to make sure my kids know the true meaning of Easter. But that doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy a good old-fashioned Easter egg hunt!
The boys have been doing egg hunts with their cousins for a couple of years now, and it’s a blast for everyone. Neither my sister nor I are big on candy, however, so we’re always thinking about alternative Easter egg fillers.
Here are some of our favorites, as well as a few extra ideas we haven’t personally tried yet, but I think would be lots of fun to try:
25 EASTER EGG FILLERS THAT AREN’T CANDY
- Coins / bills
- Silicone Bracelets
- Snacks (Goldfish, gummies, mini raisin boxes, etc.)
- Bouncy Balls
- Sticky Hands
- Lip Gloss
- Pop Up Poppers
- Temporary Tattoos
- Pull Back Race Cars
- Hair Ties/Clips/Bows
- Plastic Animals
- Mini Nail Polish
- Fun Bandaids
- Sponge Capsules
- “Coupons” for fun activities (movies, theme parks, water parks, etc.)
- Puzzle pieces (the kids can combine their pieces and then assemble the puzzle)
SHARE WITH US: What are some of your family’s favorite Easter egg fillers? Share in the comments below!
- How I’m Teaching My Kids About a Christ-Centered Easter
- How You Can Make Your Holidays More Sacred (And Less Stressed)
- 100 Fun Family Activities for Every Season
- The Best Gifts for the Whole Family
Share your thoughts!