Did you get an Instant Pot for Christmas? Wondering where in the world to even start, or looking for resources to help you make the most of it?
I’ve heard of so many people who leave their Instant Pots in their boxes for months and months because they’re too intimidated to use them, and that makes me so sad! They’re missing out on months (in some cases even years) of truly amazing, life-changing cooking.
I’ve made no secret on The Merry Momma of my great love for my Instant Pots (yes, I have two!), and I’ve written several posts on this super-handy appliance.
To help you navigate the world of your new (or old!) Instant Pot, I’ve compiled all my IP posts together in one convenient list.
Check them out, and happy cooking!
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
All My Instant Pot Posts
- My Best Tips & Tricks for Instant Pot Success — **If nothing else, read this post!**
- My Love Affair With the Insanely Versatile Instant Pot — why I love it, and some of my favorite things to make in it!
- 10 Favorite Instant Pot Recipes — great starter recipes!
- How to Make Beans in the Instant Pot— Cooking your own beans is tastier, healthier, and more economical than buying canned, and with the IP, you can do it in under an hour (and most of that is hands-off)!
- How to Make Your Own Chicken Stock (or Bone Broth) — If you’ve never made homemade chicken stock, you don’t know what you’re missing. It makes everything you make with it 1000% better. And it’s so quick and easy to do in the Instant Pot!
- The Easiest Way to Make Boiled Eggs (That Peel Like a Dream!) — When I originally wrote this post, the directions actually weren’t for the IP. But I have since updated it with the truly easiest, quickest-peeling method.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered in these posts, leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to answer them!
- 15 Favorite Things to Make in My Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals 101: Filling Your Freezer the Fast, Easy Way
- 9 Secrets to Feeding Your Family Well (When You Don’t Have Time)
- How to Cook Real Food on a Budget