I love my Instant Pot and use it several times a week. Here are 10 of my favorite Instant Pot recipes!
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I may receive a small compensation. I am, however, committed to honestly assessing the products mentioned. Please read my disclosure policy for more details. **
As Black Friday approached and everyone was posting their ads, I started hearing a lot of “Should I get an Instant Pot? Is it worth it?”
My answer each and every time I’m asked is YES! I absolutely love my Instant Pot, and I use it several times a week – sometimes multiple times in one day!
The next question I inevitably hear is, “What do you use it for?”
The beauty of the Instant Pot is that it can be used for so many different things – eggs, rice, oatmeal, vegetables, potatoes, meat, chicken stock, sauce, butter, and even bread and cheesecake!
I talked about some of my favorite things to make and tips for using the Instant Pot in this post, so that’s a good place to start.
Today I’m going to share with you 10 Instant Pot recipes that we have tried and loved. I’m confident that you and your family will love them as well!
But first, a quick recap …
Top 5 Reasons I Love My Instant Pot
- It makes everything taste sooooo yummy – The pressure plus the quick cooking time work together to seal in all the delicious flavors and juices. It’s amazing.
- It’s fast – Depending on what I’m cooking, I can easily shave upwards of a couple hours off my cooking times.
- I can set-it-and-go – Does the pressure cooker part scare you? Have you heard horror stories about your grandma’s pressure cooker exploding? Don’t worry! This is the new-and-improved pressure cooking, with multiple safeguards to keep you and your family safe. No exploding tomatoes here!
- It’s versatile – I love my IP because I can make SO MANY THINGS! I don’t feel bad about adding yet another kitchen gadget because it is so multi-useful. I once cooked a whole chicken, rice, dried beans, and a chicken chili all in my IP. In one day!
- I can cook from frozen – This might be my favorite thing about it, because I am notorious for forgetting to thaw!
10 Favorite Instant Pot Recipes
Honey Pork Chops | Once A Month Meals
Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats| My Plant-Based Family
Macaroni & Cheese| Pressure Cook Recipes
Refried Beans| The Spruce
Mashed Potatoes| Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Balsamic Mustard Pork Roast| Martha Florence
Chipotle Beef Barbacoa | Kitchen Stewardship
Chicken Alfredo | Kitchen Stewardship **family favorite!
Salsa Verde Chicken | Cookies & Cups **SO simple
Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs | Once a Month Meals
I hope that gives you a good place to start as you jump into the Instant Pot world. For more ideas of things to make, as well as some helpful tips for successful Instant Pot cooking, be sure to read my previous IP post, if you haven’t already.
I also recommend this Instant Pot cookbook. I’ve used several of the recipes, and they’ve been big hits!
And if you haven’t already gotten your Instant Pot, you can get it HERE.
You Might Also Enjoy:
- How to Make Your Own Chicken Stock (or Bone Broth)
- How to Cook Real Food on a Budget
- Freezer Meals 101: Filling Your Freezer the Fast, Easy Way
- How to Create a Smart Recipe Database