Gifts the whole family are a great budget-conscious way to give a gift everyone can enjoy. Here are 10 fun gift basket ideas!
**Links in this post may be affiliate links. This means that if you click that link and purchase the product, I will receive a small compensation.**
Have you ever wanted or needed to find a gift for a whole family? This can be tricky, as there are different genders and ages to consider.
But it’s fun to do because I believe in the power of spending time together as a family, and I think gift baskets for the whole family are a great way to encourage that!
Family gift baskets are great for relatives, friends, church members, or any other family on your list!
I made one last year for Aidan’s daycare provider for Christmas because the whole family really helped take care of him.
It’s also a great option when your budget doesn’t allow you to get each individual a gift, but you want to get something everyone can enjoy.
Love the idea of a family gift basket but need some ideas? I’m here to help!
Gift Baskets for the Whole Family
Movie Night Basket
- Family-friendly movies – keeping in mind the ages of the kids!
- Popcorn – microwave or, if they have a popcorn maker, a bag of popcorn kernels
- Specialty popcorn oils & seasonings – flavored oils, kettle corn seasoning, specialty salts
- These fun popcorn tubs! – because what movie night is complete without those?
- Mason Jar Cookie Mixes – You can Google “mason jar cookie mixes” and find all kinds of instructions online. Here’s one for chocolate chip cookies!
- Fun Spatulas & Whisks
- Cookie Cutters
Canned Goods Basket
- Spiced Peaches – These are a hit with everyone we serve them to! They make a wonderful holiday gift. They actually smell like Christmas!
- Salsa – Everyone loves our salsa, so I usually give a few jars out at Christmas time.
- Decorate the jars with a bit of ribbon, stickers, paint, or cloth and voila!
Game Night Basket
- Board Game – Apples to Apples, Jenga, Trivial Pursuit, Pie Face
- Deck of Cards
- Small Activity Books – jokes & riddles, mad libs, sudoku, crossword puzzles, etc.
Winter Fun Basket
- Hot Chocolate Mixes
- Fun Mugs
- One of the games from above
- A book for each member of the family (or one for each age/gender)
- Camping Gear – flashlights, campfire food supplies, snack mixes
- Outdoor Games – ring toss, lawn darts, horseshoes, bocce ball
- Outdoor Toys – frisbee, football, kite, sidewalk chalk, bubbles
- Insulated Picnic Basket
- Favorite Snacks
- Meats & Cheeses
- Theme Parks
- Coloring books – for kids & adults
- Coloring supplies – crayons, markers, colored pencils
- Family Craft Kit – get one of these Family Craft Books and fill the basket with some of the necessary supplies
I hope that gives you some ideas for your next gift baskets for the whole family. If you use any of these ideas or if they helped you create your own basket ideas, let me know! I would love to hear what you come up with.
- 10 Meaningful Teacher Gifts (That Will Bless Your Child’s Teacher!)
- 25 Gifts for Preschoolers (That Won’t Be a Waste of Money)
- 25 Gifts for Toddlers (That Won’t Be a Waste of Money )
- 25 Thoughtful Gifts for Moms They’ll Love